Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nothing special



I wanted to write something about my "likes" and "dislikes" on this blog for quite a while now, but I simply haven't come across anything that would have fitted either category. But maybe if I try to think hard I can come up with something that - although not fitting my two categories here - feels to me like 'hey I should really mention this to anybody who stumbles across this entry.

By picking the theme of the entry I might EVEN make somebody stumble across it (possibly). So what could that be????

a great poetry next:

a poet who fits unter "right now" and "poets I want to mention" would be Georg Heym , one of my favourite poems happens to be by him and it starts, I believe, with: 'Und so mancher der lässt sich in seinem Elend versinken' - And someone let's herself sink into her misery...

ok these both thing seem to be contraries, I could maybe put something in the middle of both or add a third other "contrary" ...

Dot, dot, dot


I can't think of anything.

No comments: